Cancelled or postponed (thanks to Corona):
- Boston University geometry and physics seminar (organized by Siu-Cheong Lau and Yu-Shen Lin), CANCELLED April 15, 2020
- Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium at Emory University from Friday April 17 – Sunday April 19, 2020 CANCELLED
- AMS Spring Southeastern Sectional at University of Virginia, March 13-15, 2020, CANCELLED
- Topics in refined theories and beyond at ETH-ITS (Institute for Theoretical Sciences) Zurich, March 23-27 (2020) CANCELLED Organized by Ivan Cherednik, Rahul Pandharipande, Nicolai Reshetikhin
- ICERM Women in AG workshop, the week of July 27, 2020, organized by Melody Chan, Antonella Grassi, Rohini Ramadas, Julie Rana, and Isabel Vogt and here is the beautiful WiAG poster. This event will take place online.
- Zurich, algebraic geometry zoominar (April 15, 2020) Talk notes..
- JMM 2020, Denver (Jan 15-18, 2020), Special Session on Cohomological Field Theories and Wall Crossing (January 15) organized by Yefeng Shen and Mark Shoemaker , SLIDES
- Facets in Algebraic Geometry, Ann Arbor, Michigan, October 18-20, 2019. (The timing is linked to the 80th birthday of William Fulton).
- Geometry, Symmetry and Physics Seminar, Serin Lab E372, Thursday, 10 October 2019 at 11:00AM – 12:00PM, Rutgers http://bit.ly/35jmP8T
- Workshop on math advice and networking at the University of Pennsylvania This is for undergrad women thinking about going to grad school in math. September 28, 2019. Thinking about applying for graduate school in math?
- Conference on Verlinde Algebras and the Grassmannian June. 17-21, 2019, at Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou, China organized by Jianxun Hu, Changzheng Li and Yongbin Ruan
- The Spring 2019 edition of WAGS, April 13-14, 2019 at UC Berkeley
- University of Michigan, Algebraic Geometry Seminar, March 20, 2019, ANN ARBOR
- Texas Algebraic Geometry Seminar TAGS, Feb 9, 2019. AUSTIN
- BANFF, Moduli Spaces: Birational Geometry and Wall Crossings, October 7 to 12, 2018 workshop
- Stony Brook University Algebraic Geometry Seminar, October 3, 2018;
- Summer School: the Geometry of Moduli Spaces of Curves, June 18-22, 2018 (5 lectures) International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy organized by Valentina Beorchia, Ada Boralevi, and Barbara Fantech
- Strength In Numbers: a graduate workshop in number theory and related areas, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, May 11-12
- AMS Sectional Meeting at Northeastern University in Boston, Mass, April 21-22, 2018, http://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/2252_special.html, organized by
- A day of algebraic geometry in Savannah, Saturday March 31st, 2018;
- Columbia University Algebraic Geometry Seminar, March 23, 2018;
- Temple University Algebra Seminar, March 12, 2018;
- Princeton University Algebraic Geometry Seminar, February 27, 2018;
- Harvard/MIT Algebraic Geometry Seminar, February 20, 2018;
- Graduate workshop in Algebraic Geometry for Women & Mathematics of Minority Genders, funded by the IAS Women and Mathematics Ambassador Program, organized by Rohini Ramadas and Isabel Vogt;
- Colloquium, Undergraduate Colloquium, and Professional Development talk at University of Pennsylvania, September 13-15, 2017 Penn Current Article Slides for the Grad Student Pizza seminar: GetReadyForTheJobMarket
- GAeL, (Geométrie Algébrique en Liberté, the 25th edition!), June 26-30, 2017 (4 lectures) Bath University, UK, A picture of the group.GAeL Lecture Notes
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar, Warwick University, June 22, 2017
- Colloquium, University of Oregon, January 26, 2017
- Colloquium, OSU, January 12, 2017
- Colloquium, Rutgers University, December 14, 2016
- 2016 Canadian Mathematical Society Winter Meeting, special session on “Combinatorial Algebraic
Geometry” Niagara Falls, December 2-5, 2016 Slides
- Math Department Colloquium, Cornell, Dec 1, 2016
- Algebra Seminar, October 24, University of Pennsylvania
- The Introductory Workshop for the Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry Program at the Fields Institute, August 15- 19, 2016, Lecture Notes, Videos of the talks
- Aim Workshop “Positivity of cycles“, Aug 1-5, 2016.
- Workshop on New Developments in Moduli and Geometric Invariant Theory at UNC Chapel Hill, 22 November, 2015, Slides from talk.
- AMS Fall Southeastern Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Geometry and Combinatorics on Homogeneous Spaces, at UNC Greensboro, 8 November, 2014, Slides
- AGNES, YALE April 19-21, 2013, videos of talks
- Conformal Blocks, Vector Bundles on Curves and Moduli of Curves, Universita Sapienza, Rome, September 2-6, 2013
- Workshop on Moduli and Birational Geometry, Pohang Mathematics Institute, POSTECH, Korea, slides