- I will speak in the Kyoto Representation Theory Seminar seminar
jp/en/seminar/seminar-arakawa. html) on Zoom, February 2, 2022.
- On Thursday, March 17 I will speak (online) at the Rocky Mountain Representation Theory seminar with a focus on Vertex algebras and related topics. The organizers are Thomas Creutzig, Shashank Kanade, Andrew Linshaw, and Florencia Orosz Hunziker
- I will give a talk at GAGS April 1-3, 2022.
- I will speak at the conference “Higher Dimensional Algebraic Geometry” in honor of Professor Shokurov’s seventieth birthday, which will take place at Johns Hopkins University in May 5-8, 2022. The conference is being organized by Jingjun Han, Christopher Hacon, and Chenyang Xu.
- I will speak at the special (online) session “Some modern developments in the theory of vertex algebras” at the American Mathematical Society Spring Western Sectional Meeting which will take place online on May 14-15 (Sat-Sun), 2022 and organized by Shashank Kanade, Andrew Linshaw, and Florencia Orosz Hunziker
- I will give a three lectures mini-course at the University of Utah’s RTG funded AWM summer conference, June 7-10, 2022. This is organized by Christopher Hacon, Peter McDonald, and Carl Schwede.
- I will attend the Oberwolfach conference: Moduli Spaces, Birational Geometry and Derived Aspects organized by Christopher Hacon, Daniel Huybrechts, Richard Thomas, and Chenyang Xu, 10 – 16 July 2022.
- I will attend the thematic month on Integrabilty, enumerative geometry, and quantization at the Simons Center at Stony Brook, August 22nd-September 24th, 2022. The program is organized by Gaëtan Borot, Alexandr Buryak, Chiu-Chu Melissa Liu, Nikita Nekrasov, Paul Norbury, and Paolo Rossi.
- I gave a (zoom) seminar talk at the algebraic geometry seminar at UC Davis, 11-12 Pacific time on Tuesday November 9th. The seminar is run by E. Gorsky, E. Carlsson, and D. Weng.
- I gave a (zoom) lecture on applying for graduate school, at the UP GRADe Workshop on Saturday October 30, 2-3. Slides: ApplyingForGraduateSchool
- Oberwolfach Classical Algebraic Geometry, June 20-26, 2021
- Penn math colloquium, March 31st, 2021
- UT Austin Colloquium January 29, 2021
- Boston University geometry and physics seminar (online amidst the coronapocalypse), Nov 11, 2020
- Madison Moduli Weekend (online), September 26th and 27th 2020 organized by Brandon Boggess and Soumya Sankar
- ICERM Women in AG workshop (online), the week of July 27, 2020, organized by Melody Chan, Antonella Grassi, Rohini Ramadas, Julie Rana, and Isabel Vogt and here is the beautiful WiAG poster.
- Zurich, algebraic geometry zoominar (April 15, 2020) Talk notes..
- JMM 2020, Denver (Jan 15-18, 2020), Special Session on Cohomological Field Theories and Wall Crossing (January 15) organized by Yefeng Shen and Mark Shoemaker , SLIDES
- Facets in Algebraic Geometry, Ann Arbor, Michigan, October 18-20, 2019. (The timing is linked to the 80th birthday of William Fulton).
- Geometry, Symmetry and Physics Seminar, Serin Lab E372, Thursday, 10 October 2019 at 11:00AM – 12:00PM, Rutgers http://bit.ly/35jmP8T
- Workshop on math advice and networking at the University of Pennsylvania This is for undergrad women thinking about going to grad school in math. September 28, 2019. Thinking about applying for graduate school in math?
- Conference on Verlinde Algebras and the Grassmannian June. 17-21, 2019, at Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou, China organized by Jianxun Hu, Changzheng Li and Yongbin Ruan
- The Spring 2019 edition of WAGS, April 13-14, 2019 at UC Berkeley
- University of Michigan, Algebraic Geometry Seminar, March 20, 2019, ANN ARBOR
- Texas Algebraic Geometry Seminar TAGS, Feb 9, 2019. AUSTIN
- BANFF, Moduli Spaces: Birational Geometry and Wall Crossings, October 7 to 12, 2018 workshop
- Stony Brook University Algebraic Geometry Seminar, October 3, 2018;
- Summer School: the Geometry of Moduli Spaces of Curves, June 18-22, 2018 (5 lectures) International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy organized by Valentina Beorchia, Ada Boralevi, and Barbara Fantech
- Strength In Numbers: a graduate workshop in number theory and related areas, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, May 11-12
- AMS Sectional Meeting at Northeastern University in Boston, Mass, April 21-22, 2018, http://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/2252_special.html, organized by
Ana-Maria Castravet, Emanuele Macri, Benjamin Schmidt, and Xiaolei Zhao
- A day of algebraic geometry in Savannah, Saturday March 31st, 2018;
- Columbia University Algebraic Geometry Seminar, March 23, 2018;
- Temple University Algebra Seminar, March 12, 2018;
- Princeton University Algebraic Geometry Seminar, February 27, 2018;
- Harvard/MIT Algebraic Geometry Seminar, February 20, 2018;
- Graduate workshop in Algebraic Geometry for Women & Mathematics of Minority Genders, funded by the IAS Women and Mathematics Ambassador Program, organized by Rohini Ramadas and Isabel Vogt;
- Colloquium, Undergraduate Colloquium, and Professional Development talk at University of Pennsylvania, September 13-15, 2017 Penn Current Article Slides for the Grad Student Pizza seminar: GetReadyForTheJobMarket
- GAeL, (Geométrie Algébrique en Liberté, the 25th edition!), June 26-30, 2017 (4 lectures) Bath University, UK, A picture of the group.GAeL Lecture Notes
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar, Warwick University, June 22, 2017
- Colloquium, University of Oregon, January 26, 2017
- Colloquium, OSU, January 12, 2017
- Colloquium, Rutgers University, December 14, 2016
- 2016 Canadian Mathematical Society Winter Meeting, special session on “Combinatorial Algebraic
Geometry” Niagara Falls, December 2-5, 2016 Slides
- Math Department Colloquium, Cornell, Dec 1, 2016
- Algebra Seminar, October 24, University of Pennsylvania
- The Introductory Workshop for the Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry Program at the Fields Institute, August 15- 19, 2016, Lecture Notes, Videos of the talks
- Aim Workshop “Positivity of cycles“, Aug 1-5, 2016.
- Workshop on New Developments in Moduli and Geometric Invariant Theory at UNC Chapel Hill, 22 November, 2015, Slides from talk.
- AMS Fall Southeastern Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Geometry and Combinatorics on Homogeneous Spaces, at UNC Greensboro, 8 November, 2014, Slides
- AGNES, YALE April 19-21, 2013, videos of talks
- Conformal Blocks, Vector Bundles on Curves and Moduli of Curves, Universita Sapienza, Rome, September 2-6, 2013
- Workshop on Moduli and Birational Geometry, Pohang Mathematics Institute, POSTECH, Korea, slides